extend Android ADT, such as Quickly new/edit Activity/Service/BroadcastReceiver/ContentProvider in Android Project with a wizard and configure in AndroidManifest.xml, it’s also eclipse plugin for Android-ORM
Quickly new Activity/Service/BroadcastReceiver/ContentProvider in Android Project with a wizard and configurate in AndroidManifest.xml.
Main function list:
- New Activity/Service/BroadcastReceiver.
- Customize action and category for intent-filter.
- New (ORM) ContentProvider.
- Customize authorities for ContentProvider.
- Add/Remove ORM capability
- Click “Help->Marketplace…” in Eclipse
- Search “ADT extensions” as keyword to find “Android ADT extensions” plugin in result.
- Click “Install”
- Choose a package right click and select “New->Others” in popups menu.
- Select New Activity under Android category.(If you work in java perspective, New Activity would be visible popups menu.) to open wizard page.
- Check “with super suffix” to add super suffix to type name.(such with a Activity suffix)
- Select methos stubs which you want to create.
- Click “Add…” to add System action/category
- Click “Remove…” to remove selected action/category
- Click “Add custom” in popups to add custom action/category
- Click “Up/Down” to sort selected action/category
- Double click to edit seleted action/category
- See New Activity steps to open New Provider wizard page
- Input authorities for provider
- Select mapping aorm .java files or packages
- ADT extensions ->New ORM Provider
- Input table name and authorities for provider